Watch the Songbirds Event Livestream Replay
skip
Home » Forums » The Big OT » What Motivates You to Share Music for Other People to Use or Remix?

What Motivates You to Share Music for Other People to Use or Remix?

Stephen_Clulow
permalink   Mon, Oct 22, 2012 @ 1:32 PM
I am doing a project on what motivates people to share music for other people to use in their creative work.

Can you complete a survey about why you share music for other people to use or remix?

The survey is here: http://cass.eu.qualtrics.co...
It has 2 pages, just click the little arrows to move to the next page.

The survey is anonymous and confidential. No information that could lead to your identification will be collected or published.

If you could answer the survey by the 5th November it would be a great help in me meeting my project deadlines.

I’d really appreciate your help!

Best wishes
Stephen
Loveshadow
permalink   Thu, Nov 8, 2012 @ 2:23 PM
masochism
n.
1. The deriving of pleasure, or the tendency to derive pleasure, from being humiliated or mistreated, either by another or by oneself.

2. A willingness or tendency to subject oneself to unpleasant or trying experiences.

permalink   Numeron Fri, Nov 9, 2012 @ 11:36 AM
Quote: Loveshadowmasochism
n.
1. The deriving of pleasure, or the tendency to derive pleasure, from being humiliated or mistreated, either by another or by oneself.

2. A willingness or tendency to subject oneself to unpleasant or trying experiences.

Basically X Factor

permalink   Snowflake Sat, Nov 10, 2012 @ 9:40 AM
I was offered the opportunity to be on X Factor — I refused — I’ve been trying to avoid being a masochist lately :)