Branching Out Secret Mixter
skip
Home » Forums » Pluggy Plugs » Remixes for Album Release

Remixes for Album Release

spinningmerkaba
admin
permalink   Fri, Aug 5, 2011 @ 11:54 AM
If you remix then your mix will be included in the release campaign for my new TuneTrack-LP “Fly On.” Official release date is Tuesday August 9th, 2011, and I’ll be releasing and promoting any mixes that are generated as they come in.

Some stems and pells are already uploaded, and I’ll be uploading more today.

Get the samples for:
“Babylon” Vox, slide, guitar,
“Grey Rainbow” Vox, Bass, Beats, Guitar
“Fly On” Vox, guitar

Coming soon:
“Reach Out” just added! Vox, Stems
“When You Go Away” just added! Vox, Stems

Fly On is a collection of 15 songs, recorded over a three year period, and the Fly On TuneTrack-LP comes with a 26 page artbook featuring curated art pieces from deviantART artists.

I am excited about this release because it highlights what we’ve built at TuneTrack.net for independent artists acting as their own label. This is my second release, and the first created specifically for TuneTrack.net.

Remix a song a join in the fun!

Jason
spinningmerkaba
admin
permalink   Sun, Aug 7, 2011 @ 10:47 PM
I made a playlist of all the remixes that have featured samples and/or pells from the album.

Thanks ccMixter!

check it out—

permalink   Admiral Bob Mon, Aug 8, 2011 @ 3:49 AM
Like what I’ve heard so far. Great production values…. if only I weren’t getting ready to head to Alaska, I’d be on it already!

permalink   spinningmerkaba Mon, Aug 8, 2011 @ 7:41 AM
Wow! Alaska…Denali?

permalink   spinningmerkaba Mon, Aug 8, 2011 @ 8:32 PM
Please join us wherever you are online for my TuneTrack.net digital release of “Fly On”, a 15 song collection and 26 page artbook featuring deviantART artists.

All you have to do is visit http://tunetrack.net/jason​-brock at 6pm PST (9pm EST) as we celebrate and rock out.

Music will feature a playlist of remixes by ccMixter artists. I hope you can stop by and celebrate this release with me. Don’t forget to leave a comment so I know you dropped in!

See you online tomorrow Tues. Aug 9th! We’ll be partying for real in the ‘hood

(for those of you who live in Europe, We will have a pre-party listen online at 11am PST)

More event updates at facebook