Branching Out Secret Mixter
skip
Home » Forums » Bugs » Javascript errors when attempting to cite certain samples

Javascript errors when attempting to cite certain samples

Clarence Simpson
permalink   Fri, Feb 18, 2011 @ 8:21 AM
I noticed that when uploading a remix and selecting sources for the remix, certain sources result in Javascript errors. Namely:

remix_search.js (1): TypeError: m is null

In particular, it seems like several of the uploads by LCL_netlabel, such as “Moolen : Loops from Brokentopflow (106bpm)”, have this problem. If I had to guess, I’d think it was because he used odd characters in his song titles - periods, colons, quotation marks, etc.
Admiral Bob
permalink   Fri, Feb 18, 2011 @ 11:46 AM
I think you’re right. Looks like the js equivalent of SQL injection… I’ll see if they can change their piece names, as I know people have had trouble attributing sources.
Admiral Bob
permalink   Fri, Feb 18, 2011 @ 1:02 PM
Quote: Clarence Simpson I’d think it was because he used odd characters in his song titles - periods, colons, quotation marks, etc.

OK - LCL Netlabel has graciously relabeled their pieces. Can you try it now? Thanks…

permalink   Clarence Simpson Fri, Feb 18, 2011 @ 1:09 PM
Yep, that seemed to do the trick. I was actually asking regarding a friend’s remix and he said it’s working now and he was able to cite properly.