Branching Out Secret Mixter
skip
Home » Forums » Parts Wanted » Stems!!!!

Stems!!!!

SackJo22
admin
permalink   Sat, Oct 2, 2010 @ 11:35 AM
It looks like the next secret mixter is going to be announced pretty soon, so this is a perfect time to remind everyone that your stems are golden! When you share the parts you create when doing a remix, you not only contribute to the ccMixter sample pool, but help keep the “musical conversation” going, providing fodder and inspiration for other mixters!
Snowflake
admin
permalink   Sat, Oct 2, 2010 @ 12:36 PM
Thank you Susan. Yes, we’d really like to encourage all remixers to kindly include your individual stems as additional downloadable files, along with the remix. It is never too late to go back and add your stems (I have a few I need to do as well).

My goal is to have my stems of my various remixes available for download for the next Secret Mixter (coming up soon - can’t wait!).
Admiral Bob
permalink   Sun, Oct 3, 2010 @ 6:03 AM
I include them a lot of the time, but sometimes I finish remixes so late at night, that I’m too tired to do anything more. :)

permalink   Abstract Audio Sun, Oct 3, 2010 @ 10:33 AM
Quote: Admiral Bobbut sometimes I finish remixes so late at night, that I’m too tired to do anything more. :)

Sounds really familiar :D

permalink   Snowflake Mon, Oct 4, 2010 @ 6:45 AM
that is exactly my problem too! by the time i finally bounce the mix, i’m too burnt to bounce the stems. i am making a new goal to be better about it :)
Abstract Audio
permalink   Sun, Oct 3, 2010 @ 10:32 AM
From now on I’ll do so! The stems that I have of older remixes I’ll include in the next days.