Branching Out Secret Mixter
skip
Home » Forums » Bugs » Rap "TAG"

Rap "TAG"

FORENSIC
permalink   Tue, Sep 28, 2010 @ 10:07 PM
So maybe I am not doing this right but I uploaded 4 pellas and did not include the tag”rap” on them. I did include “hiphop” along with others. Anyway,the new songs are not showing up in the Acapella tab when searchin for rap accapella and I am assuming it is because I did not include the tag. “so Manage Files and add the Tag sol!!” right ? well I tried that a few times and I can add any other tag I want but when I try and add “rap” it does not save.. ??? am I missing somthing? any help in appreciated. Thanks..
SackJo22
admin
permalink   Tue, Sep 28, 2010 @ 10:19 PM
I don’t know why you were not able to tag them yourself, but I went ahead and added the tags for you. Hopefully one of our tech-masters can address the problem.

permalink   FORENSIC Wed, Sep 29, 2010 @ 10:51 AM
Hey thanks a lot… It could be user error.. :)

permalink   FORENSIC Wed, Jan 5, 2011 @ 9:21 AM
The same thing is happening.. On the new pellas I uploaded it will not keep the rap tag.. I even went back in and tried ,rap, rap,rap , rap , and when i save all of them disapear… What am I doing wrong?

permalink   ScOmBer Mon, Jan 10, 2011 @ 12:47 AM
Me too. The universe is conspiring against any attempts for me too rap in a public space. Lol Seems like this tag is busted

permalink   FORENSIC Sat, Jan 15, 2011 @ 11:16 AM
lol… glad somone else is having this issue..