Branching Out Secret Mixter
skip
Home » Forums » The Big OT » Sackjo22, Haskell, Snowflake and SpinningMerkaba hanging out in San Diego

Sackjo22, Haskell, Snowflake and SpinningMerkaba hanging out in San Diego

SD_futureofmusic
permalink   Thu, Jul 1, 2010 @ 12:14 PM
Sackjo22 and Haskell drove down from LA to spend some time with us in San Diego. Their visit coincides with the first ever San Diego Future of Music Live Event where we performed with local musicians at a hip club in the famous Gaslamp District.

Todo Mundo was one of the bands that performed last night—they offered some stems to the community that we’ve uploaded under the SD_futureofmusic banner. The San Diego Future of Music is an experiment in creating a real world commons in the local music scene here. So far, people seem to be diggin’ it. Check out the blog http://sdfutureofmusic.blogspot.com

Currently, Sackjo22, Snowflake, Haskell and I are recording, drinking coffee, and munching on some bagels and sharing our musical experiences. We’ll hopefully post a remix later today—we’re having a blast!

Check out the Todo Mundo stems and join in!

Best,
Jason
SackJo22
admin
permalink   Fri, Jul 2, 2010 @ 5:11 PM
It was great to see your efforts to education and illuminate your local music scene about the commons. I look forward to seeing more of the FOM artists on ccM! And maybe even teaming up a...
Admiral Bob
permalink   Fri, Jul 2, 2010 @ 6:22 PM
Haskell is an amazingly good guitarist. I hope there are samples resulting from this. :)

permalink   SackJo22 Fri, Jul 2, 2010 @ 7:07 PM
You’ll find the stems as added files to the upload here.

permalink   spinningmerkaba Sat, Jul 3, 2010 @ 11:27 AM
Underline that—and enjoy the stems