Create a Track with the New Songbirds Lyric Library at MixterPlus
skip
Home » Forums » Parts Wanted » Promos for The Mixin' Kitchen & ccMixter.org

Promos for The Mixin' Kitchen & ccMixter.org

SackJo22
admin
permalink   Sat, May 15, 2010 @ 11:29 PM
Greetings mixters! I would love some more promos that I could use in my podcast, The Mixin’ Kitchen. We could also use some generic site promos that could be used in any of the ccMixter.org podcasts. If you have an urge to do something short, sweet and to the point, here’s the perfect opportunity! I’ve been collecting promos for The Mixin’ Kitchen here and MC Jack in the Box has been collecting site promos here. I sure hope you’ll put something together, because I would love to see you in the Kitchen! Thanks!
MC Jack in the Box
permalink   Sun, May 16, 2010 @ 10:10 PM
As a side note to Susan’s request, please submit any promos like she is asking for here.

also, please DO NOT submit anything else to that link. I had to moderate 2 tracks tonight from people that submitted full mixes as site promos. I understand that sometimes things get lost in translation, but please help us out here so I don’t have to moderate and unpublish your upload. Thanks!

And doing promos can be fun and entertaining. All you need is a mic! Non musicians encouraged.
The Mixin' Kitchen (w/SackJo22)
permalink   Sun, Nov 14, 2010 @ 12:23 PM
Just an updated request for promos! We especially need generic site promos (i.e., “you’re listening to ccMixter.org radio”). While, we do have a lot of promos specifically for the Cool Music Show, I only have a handful for The Mixin Kitchen. I generally use two promos per episode of The Mixin’ Kitchen which I upload regularly every other week (a generic site promo and specific Mixin Kitchen promo). I would love to be able to include you! There are links to playlists containing promos in remarks above if you are interested in hearing what we are looking for). Thanks!

permalink   Admiral Bob Mon, Nov 15, 2010 @ 2:12 AM
I added a TMK specific one. Already had a generic one, so now there’s one specifically for this.

permalink   SackJo22 Mon, Nov 15, 2010 @ 8:53 AM
Thanks!
Blake
permalink   Mon, Nov 15, 2010 @ 3:07 PM
I just bought a mic. I should get one pretty soon :)

permalink   SackJo22 Mon, Nov 15, 2010 @ 3:08 PM
That will be great!

permalink   Blake Sat, Nov 20, 2010 @ 10:15 AM
just submitted mine :) http://ccmixter.org/files/b...
Clarence Simpson
permalink   Thu, Nov 18, 2010 @ 9:56 AM
Hey Susan, just submitted a ccM promo for you

permalink   Admiral Bob Thu, Nov 18, 2010 @ 12:35 PM
And one helluva promo it is!
Kara Square
permalink   Fri, Nov 19, 2010 @ 7:23 AM
SackJo22! Just posted a promo for you! That was pretty fun to put together… :D