Branching Out Secret Mixter
skip
Home » Forums » Pluggy Plugs » help set my recommends free!

help set my recommends free!

MC Jack in the Box
permalink   Wed, Mar 25, 2009 @ 5:54 PM
I think I might have posted this somewhere in here before….awhile back I made a playlist of old remixes I’d created. Part of the “deep archive” I guess you could say. So deep in fact it predates recommends (back to the star days for you old timers that remember that far back). But for some reason (i’ll call it “bug by design” at the risk of incurring Victor’s wrath….), the “recommends” carried over but do not appear as a cumulative total. So all the remixes on this playlist have a number of recommends, but appear to have zero total.

But hey!, you the registered user can fix that and set me free! All you need to do is recommend any of these and the sum total will update! I’m not asking anyone to recommend something they don’t like, but if you feel so inclined, have a listen to the playlist and if you like something on it, throw me a bone and a thumb!

and why do i care about this? because i’m vain of course! :)

EDIT: NEVERMIND. OUR OMNIPOTENT “SUPER-ADMIN” IS ON IT
victor
permalink   Wed, Mar 25, 2009 @ 6:54 PM
heh, I seem to recall that I was one that called this one “bug by design”

meanwhile, while I’m loath to do it for the entire site, I think I just fixed it for the releases you have in the playlist.

permalink   MC Jack in the Box Wed, Mar 25, 2009 @ 7:59 PM
thanks victor!

any chance you can tell me the date (or approximation) we flipped from stars to thumbs?

maybe i’ll go back through some of the old uploads and revisit them, and free the worthy ones…. :)

ok, i just returned the favor and went in and freed up your old zeros… :)