llooking for mixers

fx10243
permalink   Fri, Jul 15, 2005 @ 3:07 PM
mix our tracks but include our name and website please

thanks andyg (fx10243)

http://ccmixter.org/by/fx10243
deutscheunschuld
permalink   Sun, Jul 17, 2005 @ 5:39 AM
well, since nobody has written any revies or posted a replay here, i thought i´d have to say at least something, just to show, that it`s not a bunch of ignorant people on this webside …..i`ve listen to all the tracks you’ve put up here, and i’m sorry to say so, but there´s nothing sticking out, nothing catchy in any of them. and i figure, that i am not the only one who feels that way, otherwise someone would have written a review or replyed here. i think you need to try to stick to one idea, be it a rhythm, a melody, a special sounscape, a feeling, vocals or whatever. and, most important, try to make that idea stick out of the mix a little, let it have special attention, modulate it a little, do something with it, so people can remember: this is the track with the sad feeling or the pumping drums or the funky bassline…..etc…..right now, your stuff sounds to me like the demo songs from workstations back in the 80s, trying to show of the many differnt sounds they have onboard……..i hope you get my point, i`m not really good at putting thoughts in words ;-)
Dex Aquaireean
permalink   Fri, Jul 22, 2005 @ 6:33 AM
Quote: well, since nobody has written any revies or posted a replay here, i thought i´d have to say at least something, just to show, that it`s not a bunch of ignorant people on this webside …..i`ve listen to all the tracks you’ve put up here, and i’m sorry to say so, but there´s nothing sticking out, nothing catchy in any of them. and i figure, that i am not the only one who feels that way, otherwise someone would have written a review or replyed here. i think you need to try to stick to one idea, be it a rhythm, a melody, a special sounscape, a feeling, vocals or whatever. and, most important, try to make that idea stick out of the mix a little, let it have special attention, modulate it a little, do something with it, so people can remember: this is the track with the sad feeling or the pumping drums or the funky bassline…..etc…..right now, your stuff sounds to me like the demo songs from workstations back in the 80s, trying to show of the many differnt sounds they have onboard……..i hope you get my point, i`m not really good at putting thoughts in words ;-)

Ditto…
gurdonark
permalink   Fri, Aug 5, 2005 @ 12:05 AM
I’ve given it a try of a remix-aiming for something a bit more experimental.