Branching Out Secret Mixter
skip
Home » Forums » The Big OT » I'm Really Mad >:(

I'm Really Mad >:(

Vidian
permalink   Tue, Dec 9, 2008 @ 6:05 PM
I have been making all my music on the FL studio’s demo, for… forever. Just playing with the basic features and whatnot so I decided to actually buy it. I kind of thought that most of the basic functions would come with it, but a lot of them were absent.

It was pretty discouraging at first, the Demo is actually better than the 70$ version I bought, when I brought this up and asked for a refund I was called an idiot by one of their staff members.

This makes me want to take up my guitar and quit with the music editing.. which was.. :\ … Cause I was getting better at it too.
*Sigh*

I just wanted to inform you guys that If you want Fl studios you’ll have to get the $100+ version to actually have any use from it.
teru
permalink   Tue, Dec 9, 2008 @ 7:20 PM
Same thing happened to me years ago. I felt pretty bad at first too. To be fair they are pretty clear about it on their chart thingy outlining which features are included with each version. But you’re right it is a bit misleading.

On the bright side, there are tons compatible VST’s out there ( eg). Which still makes FL useful and relatively a good bargain.

Don’t give up. The most important creative tool is between your ears and we all know you’ve got a lot going on there. : )