Create a Track with the New Songbirds Lyric Library at MixterPlus
skip
Home » Forums » Help » Looking for someone to score a YKK OAV

Looking for someone to score a YKK OAV

Ewan Grantham
permalink   Fri, Mar 7, 2008 @ 2:07 PM
Am leading a completely “fan” based effort to animate several chapters from the manga Yokohama Kaidashi Kikou.

I’d ideally like to work with one artist or group of artists for the musical score for these episodes (we’re hoping to do 4 eventually, but working on the first one now).

Please drop me a PM or email if you’re interested. I’m fine with using stuff you already have - it doesn’t have to be new for this.

“Payment” will be attribution in the credits. Because this is a well-regarded (if not well known) series, there is hope that there will be a lot of interest in this, and that maybe we can get some studio attention.

Thanks for your time!
duckett
permalink   Fri, Mar 7, 2008 @ 9:26 PM
Um, just curious, but were you looking for, um, soundtracks for any potential animation? This being an audio-based/music/remix site n’ all- just sayin’.

permalink   duckett Fri, Mar 7, 2008 @ 9:30 PM
…Oh- “musical score”, yeah, that would answer that. Disregard any previous snarkiness, I’ll just go enjoy the taste of my foot now, heh…

permalink   Ewan Grantham Sat, Mar 8, 2008 @ 2:45 PM
Quote: duckett…Oh- “musical score”, yeah, that would answer that.

No problem. Not sure I made it as clear as I could have what I was looking for. But in that vein, I’m trying to find music that is distinctive, yet relaxing in the same vein as the series itself.

Thanks,
Ewan