Branching Out Secret Mixter
skip
Home » Forums » Help » Use a "Secret Mixter" remix

Use a "Secret Mixter" remix

ditto ditto
permalink   Tue, Nov 13, 2007 @ 12:36 PM
Hey, Victor i’ve done like you said, but appear the samples that we are going to use for the next work, in fact all the page appears..!..Euhh..I’m lost..a little :-(
victor
permalink   Tue, Nov 13, 2007 @ 1:13 PM
Sorry, I was confused.

I thought your latest upload was part of the collaboration. Maybe you can ask your question again because I guess I didn’t understand what you want to do…

VS

permalink   ditto ditto Tue, Nov 13, 2007 @ 2:17 PM
Well, sorry i’m not clear too. In fact, we are using my “SecretMixter remix” Mysterious Secret..that i’ve uploaded for the game,and this remix was made with the material of IMT, so do i have to name his work too, like i’ve done for the game, or this remix becomes only a new one and we use it like we want. I just try to said that we are using a “remix” (ditto’s one) of some “remixes” (those of IMT), then what must appears in the credits..?… Sorry it’s not easy to explain..
victor
permalink   Tue, Nov 13, 2007 @ 3:02 PM
ok, I think I understand:

Every upload, part of a contest or game or anything, must have proper attribution.

If you used a sample from somebody you have to mark your upload with that, no matter what.

Make sense?

permalink   ditto ditto Wed, Nov 14, 2007 @ 7:15 AM
Yes, if i understand, our collaboration (Kaertrouz and i), is correctly uploaded like that, no more attribution to add.