Branching Out Secret Mixter
skip
Home » Forums » Pluggy Plugs » Pulse Multitracks & Contest

Pulse Multitracks & Contest

DJ Rkod
permalink   Sat, Jul 7, 2007 @ 12:28 PM
I should have done this a long time ago, but I’d like to point out that I’ve released the full multitrack files for my song Pulse.

Pulse was taken from my debut album Naoise, which you can download for the absolutely unbeatable prices of 0.00$ right here.

Anyway, I’m going to try and release a Pulse single sometime soon and I’d like a couple remixes to use as B-Sides. I want to be clear here: there is no money or merchandise of any kind involved. I will not be selling the Pulse single; it will be released in the same way as the album, free to everyone and under the Attribution 3.0 license. The prize is my gratitude and your name on a mix that will be heard and downloaded by hundreds of people.

Pulse is a rocking industrial dance song and you can get the separated elements in FLAC format here.

Please let me know if you make a remix, and if you want to have a chance of getting on the single, keep a lossless copy available.

Thanks for reading and happy mixing!

—Rkod
*** Topic deleted by author ***

permalink   DJ Rkod Sun, Jul 8, 2007 @ 2:18 AM
Sorry for what cdk?

permalink   DJ Rkod Tue, Jul 10, 2007 @ 2:17 AM
OK, I’m curious. Is there something wrong with the upload? Do I smell bad? Could you give me some kind of reason for not being involved?

permalink   DJ Rkod Wed, Jul 11, 2007 @ 5:39 AM
I wouldn’t worry about not having time right now — I’ll be keeping this thing open until I get enough entries. And that’s looking to be a long time from now.